Welcome to NDW Docs, the documentation portal of the National Road Traffic Data Portal. NDW receives data from suppliers, compiles traffic information products from this data and delivers these products to users. This portal provides information and additional support for the interpretation of these various traffic information products. Customers are thus better able to use the data as optimally as possible.
Go directly to:
- Documentation about product types that NDW publishes.
- Information about protocols for data exchange that NDW uses, for example descriptions of APIs.
- Descriptions of Data formats used, such as DATEX II.
- Information about how Location reference is applied.
- Information about Data Quality of NDW products and services.
- Manuals of applications offered by NDW.
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about products and services of NDW.
In addition to the information portal, other sources are also available to obtain more information on certain topics. See the overview below.
- NDW Open Data Portaal
- Dexter Open Data
- Dexter Open Data Fiets
- Roadworks (Melvin)
- Expert module open data
- Veel aan NDW gestelde vragen (FAQ)
Language of NDW Docs
NDW Docs is primarily available in the Dutch language. Incidentally, pages are also available in English via the button 'Sometimes English' at the top right of the site.